Online Pre-Shavuot Learning
May 24, 2020, 8:00 pm - 11:59 pm
Add to iCal | Add to Google Calendar
Shavuot begins Thursday May 28th. Because we won’t be using technology on Shavuot proper, please join us on the Sunday prior – Sunday May 24th – for late-night learning from 8:00 pm onward.
- 8:00 pm Mincha
- 8:15 pm Case presentations in Covid and Jewish Medical Ethics by Dr. Jason Ohayon
- 9:15 pm The Rambam Diet by Beth VanderStoep
- 9:45 pm Ma’ariv
- 10:00 pm Kosher Magic? by Rabbi Yonah Lavery-Yisraeli
- 10:45 pm Synagogues in the Era of Covid: Balancing Responsibilities – Roundtable discussion moderated by Rabbi Hillel
- 11:30 pm Yoga for Sweet Dreams by Rabbi Yonah Lavery-Yisraeli
- 12:00 am Time for some bedtime cheesecake!
Or, dial in: (647) 558 0588
Meeting ID: 825 5748 5312